Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Blog Love


I just got a bit of blog love from my friend Esme Raji Codell over at her blog yesterday. Part of an ongoing event to spread the word on your favorite blogs by way of an "I love your blog" award. What I'm then supposed to do is keep the blog love going and recommend my favorite 7 other blogs on my blog (not including, I suppose, the blog/blogger who's recommended me/you). Kind of like a chain letter, maybe, but there's no deathly consequences if you fail to participate. And this is all for the love of the blog. Therefore, check out these 7 excellent blogs:

1. Julie Halpern
2. James Preller
3. Jeff Newman
4. Feiwel and Friends
5. The Comics Reporter
6. The Daily Cross Hatch
7. Drawn!

Then, favorite blogs, to keep this thing going, according to Esme, there are rules:

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

This is DEFINITELY the most times I've used the word "blog" on my blog in any given blog post since I started this here blog. Blog.

3 comments:

Jeff Newman said...

Thanks, Matt--this finally gives me something to write about! Blog.

Jeff Newman said...

Oh, and sorry to hear about your cholesterol. I have to call for my results tomorrow, and I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say it's not gonna be good.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.