Friday, May 14, 2010

JUSTIN CASE drawings, pt III.

The third and final installment of favorite drawings from the all new JUSTIN CASE: SCHOOL, DROOL, AND OTHER DAILY DISASTERS. My latest, greatest, collab with author Rachel Vail. Speaking of Ms. Vail, head over to her excellent interview just posted with Publisher's Weekly. Find out how JUSTIN came to be!

Now for some drawings (click on images to zoom in)...













Lastly, a little reminder to please come out this weekend to The Book Stall in Winnetka. I will be on a panel of authors (Amy Krouse Rosenthal, Matthew Cordell, Aaron Renier, and Janice M. Del Negro) talking about JUSTIN CASE and children's books in general. I mean, they aren't talking about JUSTIN CASE. They are talking about their books.

Here's the info:

Saturday, May 15, 11am

THE BOOK STALL
811 Elm Street
Winnetka, IL 60093
(847) 446-8880

I got a new haircut yesterday, special for the occasion. Julie said I was looking, "fluffy". So you'll come, you'll get a look at my new haircut.

See you there!

4 comments:

Jeff Newman said...

Sorry I can't make it. A pipe in our house sprung a leak. Hope your talk goes swimmingly! And I hope I'm not swimming through the kitchen by Monday.

Matthew Cordell said...

Yowch! Hope you get it fixed quick with little damage to the wallet. I'll let you know how it goes.

Grand Island Gutter Cleaning said...

Thanks forr a great read

Anonymous said...

supreme
bape
off white t shirt
golden goose outlet
kyrie 6
goyard store
bape
giannis shoes
fear of god
kyrie 7