Tuesday, June 19, 2012

ALA! Anaheim! I'm there!

This weekend, when I'm not at Disneyland with the fam, I will be struttin' around the conference floor at the ALA Annual Conference in Anaheim. (Ok, maybe not with the struttin') I hope that you'll be there too and we'll have a chance to shake hands, say hello, and exchange pleasantries.

Here's my schedule:

Friday June 22
6:30-7 pm, signing ANOTHER BROTHER and JUSTIN CASE at Macmillan booth (Feiwel and Friends)
9-11 pm, kicking it at the Macmillan Dessert Party

Saturday June 23
9:30-10 am, signing ITSY-BITSY BABY MOUSE and LEAP BACK HOME TO ME at Simon and Shuster booth
1:30-3 pm, signing preview copies of IF YOU WERE A CHOCOLATE MUSTACHE with J. Patrick Lewis at Boyds Mills booth
3-4:30 pm, reading (first time ever!) my forthcoming book HELLO! HELLO! with many talented authors and illustrators at the Disney-Hyperion Storytime Preview
9-11:30 pm, kicking it at the Simon and Schuster dessert party

Sunday June 24
12-2 pm, Abrams Librarian lunch (where I'll be talking up BAT AND RAT)
2-3 pm, signing BAT AND RAT and LIKE PICKLE JUICE ON A COOKIE at Abrams booth

Here is a pic of these BAT AND RAT puppets I just finished up for use at the above described Abrams Lunch (a ridiculous amount of time spent which I do not have at the moment...). Blogger/Librarian/Reviewer/Pal extraordinaire, Travis Jonker (100 Scope Notes) will be voicing/pupetting the Rat to my Bat!


Hope to see you in sunny California!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Rose Stanton said...

Have fun with it all! The puppets are great!

Matthew Cordell said...

Thanks, Elizabeth!