Thursday, July 26, 2012

HELLO! HELLO! Kirkus star and Mr. Schu!

So psyched to report a second review of HELLO! HELLO! has come in, this one from Kirkus, and it is a starred review! Thank you, Kirkus!

Also delighted to see this blog post (Watch. Connect. Read.) from super-cool, uber-librarian, John Schumacher, aka Mr. Schu, aka @MrSchuReads. He is currently on a road trip down south, with the point of meeting, at Zoo Atlanta, the real Ivan from Katherine Applegate's masterpiece, THE ONE AND ONLY IVAN. Along the way, he's documenting himself reading books at various indie bookshops, libraries, and general roadside attractions. Here's our man reading noneotherthan, HELLO! HELLO! Most excellent!

Check out this hilarious vid of Mr. Schu bouncing while reading.

4 comments:

Oanhtt said...

You know what? I really like your posts. I wander on the internet to find something new or unique. And I see your articles. I decided to linger at your site and read more and more. I hope that you can upload new posts. I will be the first one to read them. Thanks a million
y8y8y8 games to play
kizi games for school
gogy girls games

Anonymous said...

Positive site. where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though. ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
friv10games club free games, juegos kizi-2018, gogy xyz 2 player

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for
rally point 6 games , pixel escape online games to play , free climber online ,

LINH NGUYEN said...

2 player games for boy
io jogos 2019
free online friv Games
I think that you deserve compliments for your posts. They are really useful and intriguing. They contain plenty of information and insight. I apply your advice on daily situations. They help me so much. I want to read more articles. Please upload more posts