Friday, November 2, 2007

Post What?

I never thought of myself as a post-it type of guy. When I used to work in an office, I'd sometimes see fellow designers with these sticky scraps of paper all over his/her computer, desk, workspace, etc. and the clutter grossed me out. But a few years ago for my birthday, Julie's aunt gave me a cube of Frank Lloyd Wright inspired post-it's and I use them a lot to jot notes, to do lists, or make quick sketches (a never ending cube at that). As I'm cleaning up, I assemble here a fine selection of actual scraps scattered about my desk–primarily useful notes, sketches, and unfortunate to-do lists.

4 comments:

JJVUE said...

Like your to-do list. It is much like mine.

JJVUE said...

Like your to-do list. It is much like mine.

LindaBudz said...

Hi, Matt, and welcome to blogging! I must say, that first Post-it is most intriguing for a puzzle girl like myself.

Matthew Cordell said...

Hi, Mom! Hi, Linda! Thanks for being my first commenters (that's not a word, is it?). That first post-it could be a little confusing. Especially to one who's not dabbled in graphic design...