Friday, April 10, 2009

The Winner

Congratulations, Katie! (Um, apparently there were two "Katie" names. The winner is "Katie" and not "Katie N.". Sorry Katie and Katie N. for the confusion...) You were randomly selected as the winner of the MIGHTY CASEY contest. Please e-mail me to let me know your address, and how you’d like the book signed. Here, please: matthew@matthewcordell.com

Thanks very much to everyone for playing. And for playing along. It was a lot of fun to see what you people are getting into.

And not that anybody asked, but for my part, here’s my answers to those questions. Though I must say that these are not “all time” favorites. More like recent obsessions. And though I must say, the perfect and timeless Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood remains my newest favorite television show. But I thought I gushed enough about the late, great Fred Rogers a couple of weeks ago. Just saying. And the classic pig is almost probably my most favorite animal. But, to me, that was just obvious. So, yeah:

Favorite children’s book: What Do People Do All Day? by Richard Scarry
Favorite song: Visions of Johanna by Bob Dylan
Favorite television show: Curb Your Enthusiasm
Favorite animal: Owl
Favorite movie: The Visitor
Favorite snack: CornNuts

Also... when my next picture book “drops,” I will be doing this contest giveaway again with that one. (TOOT TOOT ZOOM! Candlewick, April 28)

Sneak preview, page 6 (click it to zoom):


Stay tuned, ok?

No comments: