Monday, August 10, 2009

Stuffed

We brought back many fun things from Comic-con. And one majorly unfun thing. A good, old-fashioned summertime cold. First Julie got it (presumably from one of the 125,000 snorting fans). Then, Romy. Now, it's me. I'm over the worst part, and basically, now I just sound like I've got peanuts stuffed in my nose. And an occasional "juicy" cough. But feeling much better, thanks.

It seems like it's been a while since I've put anything I'm working on, here on the blog. So to keep up with this, here is a sketch for a middle-grade novel I'm currently in sketch revisions with. It's written by Rachel Vail, for Feiwel and Friends.

This was a fun one to draw. A happening Passover Seder.



Second is a piece of final art from a middle-grade novel I recently wrapped by Julie Sternberg, for Abrams.

A sweet neighborhoody moment near the end of the book.



More to come. Some cool things are on the horizon!

No comments: