Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TROUBLE GUM is here! You can win!

Dear readers,

TROUBLE GUM (in case I haven't made it clear--my first illustrated AND written picture book!) is officially released and out into the world. This baby's all growed up. And I'm pleased as punch, I believe that expression goes. To celebrate, I would like to open up a raffle to the good readers of this blog.


Please enter by simply submitting your name (or a pseudonym, if you wish) via the comments section of this particular blog post. On Wednesday, September 16, I will draw the names of 5 lucky winners.

FOUR Runners-up will each receive ONE package of nifty TROUBLE GUM bubble gum.


ONE GRAND PRIZE winner (the first name drawn) will receive ONE signed copy of TROUBLE GUM and TWO packages of TROUBLE GUM bubble gum.

The winners will be announced by end of day Wednesday, September 16 with a new blog post and in the comments section of this post. So please check back in!! (I will collect your names/addresses and ship prizes out directly--all on my buck.)

Good luck. Godspeed.

Sincerely,

M.T. Cordell

13 comments:

Kyle said...

Congratulations on the book! It's got to feel so awesome to have it out in the world now.

Jim Williams said...

Sign me up i like to win!

Joerg said...

I learned that peanut butter is the best remedy when you have trouble with your gum in your hair. And yes, I would love to win a book.

Joerg

Carlos Guerrero said...

you are my hero. Couldn't be happier for you!

April D. said...

Congratulations! AWESOME reviews!!! I am so proud for you!!!!!

Brad Hey-oooooo said...

sign me up for that there raffle!

Liz B. said...

I didn't see any contest rules saying I couldn't enter if I'd previously won a raffle (for Toot Toot Zoom) on your blog, so here I am, entering again! Even if I don't win this time, I look forward to reading the book & sharing it with the kids in my life.

Heather said...

Awesome. Can't wait to read it.

Jeremy Bacharach said...

Looks great, sounds great! Congratulations. Raffle me up.

Christina said...

We're so excited for you, Matt! I can't wait to see the book. We'll definitely get one for Isabelle (unless, of course, we win one).

Douglas said...

Congratulaions on the book, Matt; I can't wait to read it. That is some mighty fine-lookin' gum ya got there, too.

I trust everything is turning up Cordell.

nissa said...

Hello..We love your books--Mighty Casey is a current favorite. AND we love gum--our 5 year old has gotten in a bit of trouble with it himself...Can't wait to read this!!! Count us in for the raffle...

Liwen said...

congrats!
Sign me up! Sign me up! :)
otherwise I'll get it from Amazon anyway.