Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Studio Tour


Aw, man, I gotta clean this place up. But this is it. This is where the work gets done. My studio's one of the bedrooms (for the time being) in our house. So far, so good. I couldn't capture the room with one shot alone, so I did one of those things where you shoot it and shoot it and shoot it and put all the pieces together to get this weird piecemeal whole fisheye effect of a place (the kind of thing Julie gets annoyed by when I do on vacations, e.g. Big Ben and Parliament or e.g. The Grand Canyon). I cleaned the place up not too long ago, but put up against a recent deadline or two, it got out of hand again. More photo documentation and studio tour to come in days soon.

In other news, we woke up to–what I guessed by shoveling it–5 or 6 inches of snow this morning. First big one of the season. Julie valiantly shoveled a wee path of snow down the driveway, even though I told her to wake me up if there was shoveling needed. After her line was complete, she shook me out of bed and I did the rest. Well, I did most of it until one of our lovely neighbors showed up with her snowblower and helped me out. I love our neighbors. As I write this very passage, it continues to snow. Local weatherman Paul K. says we could be in for another 2-4 inches. Snowblowers ain't cheap, man. Believe me, cause I just looked.

No comments: