Friday, October 24, 2008

Welcome to my world.

A typical email exchange between me and a family member down south. This one, with my stepma, Shirley, about her and my Dad's cat "Smelly".

From: Shirley
Subject: Smelly's Show
Smelly cat should be on this show. Watch Danelle and The Catty Shack on Animal Planet's Cats 101 Saturday, Dec. 6th 8:00pm EST.

From: Me
Re: Smelly's Show
We don't have cable so we won't see it. Are you on too or just the cat?

From: Shirley
Re: Smelly's Show
They filmed me & Smelly and I had to show & talk about my Smelly handbag.

From: Me
Re: Smelly's Show
Smelly handbag?? Sounds like a lot of fun. You'll have to tape it for us.

From: Shirley
Re: Smelly's Show
I had a pocketbook made from Smelly's hair couple years ago, Daniell @ Catty Shack takes the hair and weaves it into yarn and then makes pocketbooks from the yarn.


Yep.

No comments: