Monday, December 8, 2008

Back on the juice.

I'm having one of my first cups of coffee in weeks. I went off the junk for a good long while cause I didn't need any more reasons to be not at sleep. Plus I was afraid the coffee would blast on the sensitive stomach I was having for a while. But the groove is back and the sleep is somewhat regulated, so welcome back old friend!

I'm inching closer and closer to my approaching sketch deadline. It goes well. I have two weeks til due and I continue to chip away with each day. It's 50+ sketches for a very sweet prose poem novel by Julie Sternberg. B+W drawings, which are a personal fave. Another quick peek at a rough (click for a zoom):


I've got Barney and Friends going in the background. Gearing up for a more kid-friendly television environment. Is Barney what the babes are into these days? It's like eating spoon after spoon of sugar. I have a soft spot for Sesame Street. There will be Sesame Street in this house.

Julie went buck-camera wild with a very sunny afternoon, our cat Tobin, and baby Romy sprawled out on the floor. Here's a sample of her excellent photographings. This, a very Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel ceiling moment. And a fine day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww it is so cute how Tobin is bigger than Romy!!!